3Dconnexion 3D mice deliver a level of natural and intuitive control of 3D models and environments that is unattainable with a traditional mouse and keyboard. Using a 3D mouse, design engineers and 3D enthusiasts are able to work as if they’re holding the digital model or camera in their hand.
What is a 3D Mouse?
It’s like holding the 3D model in your hand
Revolutionise the way you work with 3D applications. Pan, zoom and rotate the model or camera as if you’re holding it in your hand. It’s a level of control that’s simply not possible with a traditional mouse and keyboard. Whether you’re working on complex assemblies, dazzling 3D models or fantastic fly throughs, with a 3D mouse you can set your imagination free!
At the heart of every 3Dconnexion 3D mouse is the Controller Cap. Gently push, pull, twist or tilt to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate. Increase pressure to go faster or decrease pressure to make intricate adjustments.
3D Mouse Benefits
- Increase Productivity*1: Average gains of 21% from simultaneously navigating, creating and editing your model.
- Enhanced Comfort*2: Reduce mouse movement and clicks by up to 50%.
- Design Performance*1: Whether you’re working on a sketch or a complex 3D model, the superior navigation experience encourages levels of model exploration that are crucial to avoiding costly design errors.
3DConnexion Product Overviews-Learn More
- 3Dconnexion patented six-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) sensor
- Color LCD Workflow Assistant
– Viewing area (WxH): 49.96mm x 37.72mm / 1.96″ x 1.48″
– Resolution / color depth: 320×240 / 262,144
- Second Generation QuickView Navigation (32 standard views)
- 4 Navigation Setting Keys (Speed, Rotation, Pan/Zoom, Dominant)
- 5 dual-function Intelligent Function Keys (access to 10 commands)
- Keyboard Modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Esc)
- 21 programmable keys in total (access to 31 commands)
- Full size advanced wrist rest design
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 231mm x 150mm x 58mm / 9.1″ x 5.9″ x 2.3″
- Weight: 880g / 1.94lb
- 3 year warranty
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP Professional SP2 (x86), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Windows Vista (all editions)
- Windows 7 (all editions)
- Linux Redhat Enterprise WS 4, SuSE Linux 9.3
- Sun Solaris 8 (SPARC), Sun Solaris 10 (x64)
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2003 or later required on host PC for accessing email, tasks and calendar information on LCD.
- USB port