- This event has passed.
ARCHLine.XP Interior Design–FREE Online Training Part 1
June 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An Introduction to ARCHLine.XP Interior Design – “An Introduction to ARCHLine.XP Interior Design”.
ARCHLine.XP Interior Design Software
Cheaper alternative to other leading BIM Softwares
same process and outcome easier on the pocket and powerful
Kick-off: 26 June 3:00 PM CET / 2:00 PM GMT
ARCHLINE.XP INTERIOR DESIGN – ESSENTIAL COURSE: 5 FREE LIVE VIDEO LESSONS
Do you want to improve your interior design skills? Do you want to know what features ARCHLine.XP has to help you with your work? Join our training series of 5 progressive courses, and see how interior design is meant to be handled in CAD. Our free training sessions will take you through all the aspects, and will give you relevant skills you can use right away.
- Fundamentals of CAD design: Interface, 3D modelling and drawing tools.
- Basic architectural design: Accurate drawing of architecture either as a floor plan survey or from a DWG, walls, doors, windows, slabs.
- Interior design: Cornicing, skirting boards, curtains, furniture and wall mounted pictures, lights.
- Visuals: Finishes and materials from producers, shadows, photorealistic/rendered images.
- Documentation: Dimensioning, floor plan with textures and materials, elevations.
- Basic architectural design: Creating the floor plan from DWG, 3D walls, doors, windows and ceiling.
- Tiling design: Wall and floor tiling, using manufacturer’s tiling layouts from catalogues, or designing individual layouts.
- Sanitary design: Using latest products from worldwide known producers.
- Accessories: Lighting, placing furniture.
- Quantity take-off: Calculating the tiles quantity take-off in Excel.
- Visuals: Wall views, photorealistic/rendered images.
- Space planning: Lower cupboards, drawers, upper cupboards, worktop, accessories.
- Materials and finishes.
- Colour and lighting.
- Cornicing, skirting boards.
- Visuals: Elevations, photorealistic/rendered images.
- This course follows the principles of practical kitchen design.
- Handling light sources
- Spotlights: editing, adding new, handling recessed spotlights
- Creating new light sources
- LED stripes and lighting text
- Rendering basics
- Material settings
- Rendering time and quality – what do they depend on?
- Creating mood board, snapshots
- Managing floor plan organized by layers
- Annotating the drawing
- Planning spaces
- Creating a colored floor plan
- Creating wall elevation views
- Printing layout to create scaled views of the model