Artisan for SketchUp
50% PROMO offer until 30th June, 2017
Subdivision, sculpting, and soft selection tools for artists, designers and landscape architects With powerful subdivision, sculpting, and soft selection tools, Artisan is ideal for creating: Terrain and landscapes Furniture Characters Abstract sculptures and decorative objects Fabric, curtains, and pillows Vehicles
Artisan for SketchUp 15 Day Trial
Artisan is a SketchUp extension filled with powerful organic modeling tools. It is perfect for designers to create:
- Abstract Sculptures
- Fabric, curtains, and pillows
- Rocks, tree trunks, and plants
- and much more!
Evaluate Artisan freely for 15 days and enjoy creating organic free-form models that you never imagined were possible in SketchUp!
Check out the all-new Gallery to see what artists just like you have created with Artisan!
- Robust subdivision algorithm that can handle very complex geometry
- Subdivide and smooth selected faces, groups, or components
- Crease edges or vertices to create hard edges
- Knife subdivide tool for creating loops
- Extrude tool to create loops without interior faces
- Low-poly ‘Proxy Mode’ that automatically updates the subsurface geometry as you edit
- Maintain texture position after subdividing
- Quickly preview subsurface geometry prior to committing
- Perform subdivision or smoothing on any selection of faces
- Sculpting Brush
- Inflate /deflate
- Smooth / jitter
- Select Brush (select faces by performing strokes)
- Paint Brush (paint SketchUp materials on faces using virtual brushstrokes)
- Symmetrical sculpting mode using with user-defined work plane
- Lock vertices to user-defined work plane
Vertex Transformation Tools
- Soft Selection
- Soft Move, Rotate, and Scale
- Make Planar (XY, XZ, YZ, or best fit)
Mesh Optimization (Polygon Reduction)
- Reduce the number of polygons in a mesh by a given percentage
- Chinese Simplified
- and more..
Compatible up to..
- SketchUp Make 2017+
- SketchUp Pro 2017+
- PC and Mac