|Contact us to discuss your SketchUp Pro Sales-Certified and Tailored Training,3D Modelling and Visualisation Needs..|
SketchUp enables you to draw using a familiar pencil and paper paradigm in a software context. The SketchUp Essentials One course provides students with an excellent choice for beginning to learn to use SketchUp. This course is intended for students with little or no 3 dimensional drawing or SketchUp experience, but who want to start to create 3 dimensional models using SketchUp.
To be successful in this course, you should already be able to:
• Define fundamental geometric terms including: polygon, parallel, perpendicular, axes, and arc.
• Define 3-dimensional drawing terms including: rendering, field of view, and point of view.
• Demonstrate mouse skills including: double-click, single-click, drag, and right-click (context-click).
You will need a basic 3-button scroll wheel mouse to use SketchUp efficiently.
Visualising spaces in three dimensions is critical to the success of the design of architectural spaces. The interplay of light, colour, space and form make exciting spaces function successfully. Traditional methods for exploring these issues are very labor intensive. Use of computer software has enabled quicker (and sometimes more accurate) study models to be generated, explore and iterate more times in the time design time available to you.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
|• Create 2 dimensional geometry (in a 3 dimensional or 3D environment)
• Create surfaces from lines
• Create surfaces from circles
• Generate surfaces from polygons
• Generate surfaces from arcs
• Create surfaces from freehand curves
• Demonstrate stickiness of geometry
• Create 3 dimensional geometry
• View a model in 3D
• Create surfaces from lines in 3D
• Demonstrate stickiness of geometry in 3D
• Create geometry with the push-pull tool
• Move entities to manipulate geometry
• Maintain coplanar geometry
|• Connect and generate forms
• Lock an inference
• Generate forms quickly
• Restore a surface
• Create a model, step-by-step
• Mirror a model
• Create an array
• Apply Materials
• Create 3D Text
• Import component models from Google 3D Warehouse
• Alter a model using built-in Styles
• Position and export models to Google Earth
SketchUp Essentials 1 Certified Training Course Costs
On a Scheduled Course – Contact Us