Cloud Services Benefits
Vectorworks Cloud Services is free and available for everyone. With 2 GB of Cloud storage, or 20 GB for Vectorworks Service Select members, users can access and view files whether in the office or on the road. Vectorworks Service Select members can also take advantage of cloud-based hardware to handle your sections, elevations, and other renderings, freeing up your local machine to continue designing and working freely.
- Cloud Files from Your Desktop
The Vectorworks Cloud Services desktop app allows you to create and maintain your cloud library from your desktop computer. From the desktop app you can control the upload and processing of your files, review your projects, launch the Vectorworks Cloud Service Portal,and even link your Dropbox account.
- Manage Your File Library Anywhere
The Vectorworks Cloud Services web portal allows you to view, manage, and share your documents using a web browser from any computer or web-enabled device.
- Work On-the-Go with Vectorworks Nomad
The Vectorworks Nomad mobile app allows you to access your Vectorworks documents wherever you are –whenever you need them. View, mark up, share, and sync your Vectorworks files across your devices and with your colleagues from the convenience of your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
Additional Could Benefits for Vectorworks Service Select subscribers:
- 20 GB storage capacity
- Manual or scheduledSheet layer to PDF cloud processing
- Integrated cloud publishing from the Vectorworks application
- Publish presentation and construction documents on the cloud
- Ability to measure objects in the PDF drawings generated on the cloud, using Vectorworks Nomad
Vectorworks Cloud Services desktop app
Use the Vectorworks Cloud Services desktop app to create and maintain your cloud library from your desktop computers. From the desktop app you can control the upload and processing of your files, check status of files, control your account settings, set up a connection with your Dropbox account, and launch the Vectorworks Cloud Services web portal.
The Vectorworks Remote App connects your mobile device to your Vectorworks desktop, using a remote connection plug-in. When using the app, you can interactively use the device like a remote to view, navigate, and present your designs without having to be at your desktop. This is great for group reviews and presentations.
Vectorworks Cloud Services Website:
View, organize, and share your documents using only a web browser from any computer or web-enabled device.
- View all exported Vectorworks files through any web browser
- Email the exported files to interested parties from within the Vectorworks Cloud Services portal by selecting the email icon next to each file listing
- Vectorworks Cloud Services Portal