Vectorworks Service Select is an exclusive option for you to maximise your investment in Vectorworks. Vectorworks Service Select is a subscription agreement that provides you with several added benefits, including immediate receipt of product releases, the best pricing, predictable budgets, priority technical support, VIP access to downloads, easy account management, and access to a growing library of on-demand learning tutorials.
Most satisfying of all, Service Select offers you all these benefits (and more) at a price that is well below the cost of regular updates. Discover Vectorworks Service Select and see how you can get more for less.
SERVICE BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
1. BEST PRICE
Contact us for a quote.
2. FREE PRODUCT UPDATES
Be the first to receive new versions and updates of Vectorworks.
3. PRIORITY TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Contact us via the technical support online form so we can prioritise your request.
4. EXCLUSIVE ON-DEMAND LEARNING
Once you have your member log-in details you can view the variety of tools available.
5. VIP ACCESS TO NEW LIBRARIES, TEXTURES AND MORE
Nemetschek Vectorworks’ have industry led partners who have provided content libraries for our members to use. For a snapshot of the libraries, to see which are available in each of the modules visit our partner page in the right hand column of this page.
6. DISCOUNTS ON TRAINING AND OTHER SERVICES
email us for more information.
7. EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO VECTORWORKS CLOUD SERVICES
Read about the Cloud Services on the Nemetschek Vectorworks website.
For more information on Vectorworks Service Select visit the Nemetschek Vectorworks website.
On-Demand License – VSS Customers
What are On-Demand licenses:
Fee-based “rental” offered as an optional service to Vectorworks Service Select customers. On-Demand licenses are offered to provide assistance to a firm in need of a temporary license for a project.
- What is the minimum rental period? There is a minimum rental period of two months.
- Is there a time limit to rentals? Licenses may be rented for as long as the customer requests but must be on an active Vectorworks Service Select contract.
- What are the requirements in order to be eligible for a rental license? A customer must be on an active Vectorworks Service Select agreement and have at least one active license of Vectorworks for every license being rented, meaning they can’t rent more licenses than are active on their VSS contract. The rental license must match the configuration of the customers’ active license(s). The rental license must be E-series protection and delivered electronically.
- Can a customer rent to own? As stated above, On-Demand licenses are to help firms meet temporary project needs.