PROFESSIONAL BIM SOFTWARE DELIVERING SAME RESULTS AT HALF THE COST
OF CURRENT INDUSTRY BIM SOFTWARES!
Our new series of 5 online courses looks at Interior Design issues. The first show’s topic: “An Introduction to ARCHLine.XP Interior Design”.
An Introduction to ARCHLine.XP Interior Design – Reception Room from Start to Finish
- Fundamentals of CAD design: Interface, 3D modelling and drawing tools.
- Basic architectural design: Accurate drawing of architecture either as a floor plan survey or from a DWG, walls, doors, windows, slabs.
- Interior design: Cornicing, skirting boards, curtains, furniture and wall mounted pictures, lights.
- Visuals: Finishes and materials from producers, shadows, photorealistic/rendered images.
- Documentation: Dimensioning, floor plan with textures and materials, elevations.
Bathroom Design – Tiles, Quantities, Working with Objects in ARCHLine.XP
- External Data Processing – DWG Drawings and Scanned floor plans
- Efficient work with layers
- Construction site – site design, sidewalks, ramps and other accessories
- Geolocation definition, orientation, altitude, day setting
- Storey structure, management of special shadow levels
- Unique design elements – firewalls, foundation, tile, gutter, glass wall
Kitchen Design – Designing Furnishing in ARCHLine.XP
- Space planning: Lower cupboards, drawers, upper cupboards, worktop, accessories.
- Materials and finishes.
- Colour and lighting.
- Cornicing, skirting boards.
- Visuals: Elevations, photorealistic/rendered images.
- This course follows the principles of practical kitchen design.
Lights and Rendering – Creating Interior Design Visuals in ARCHLine.XP
- Handling light sources
- Spotlights: editing, adding new, handling recessed spotlights
- Creating new light sources
- LED stripes and lighting text
- Rendering basics
- Material settings
- Rendering time and quality – what do they depend on?
Documentation – Wall Views, Dimensions, Layouts and Publishing in ARCHLine.XP
- Creating mood board, snapshots
- Managing floor plan organized by layers
- Annotating the drawing
- Planning spaces
- Creating colored floor plan
- Creating wall elevation views
- Printing layout to create scaled views of the model