Bevel for SketchUp
Round Edges Easily with the ESSENTIAL Bevel tool for SketchUp!
SketchUp 2017 or newer is required for ‘Bevel’. It is compatible with both Mac and PC. Purchase a permanent license now for only £30 (Reg £40) and take advantage of our 20% off Early-Adopter discount!
Bevel for SketchUp 15-Day Trial
‘Bevel‘ is a brand new SketchUp Extension for Rounding and Beveling Edges. It is powerful and a pure joy to use, especially if you’ve been using Follow Me to create fillets and chamfers until now.
We guarantee that ‘Bevel’ will become one of your most-used and most-loved SketchUp plugins. Why not take it for a test drive now by ordering a free trial license?
- Create fillets, chamfers, and bevel edges in SketchUp with ease!
- ‘Bevel’ is SketchUppy. It is easy-to-use, intuitive, and has that intangible feel only SketchUp tools can provide.
- Non-Destructive ‘Live’ Bevels! Apply a bevel to an entire group and component. Make changes to the geometry and the bevel updates automatically! (Kind of like a Bevel Modifier in other apps)
- Auto-Soften and Clean-up Edges. Includes built-in tools to quickly soften / harden edges and clean-up messy geometry. These tools are crucial for getting the best possible bevel results.
- Pairs well with Artisan 2. Like Artisan 2, Bevel works with non-planar quads.
- ‘Bevel’ is FUN! Rounding edges in SketchUp with ‘Bevel’ is truly an enjoyable and even addicting experience!