The following statement sets out our privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy and the using of information which we obtain from you by the use of this site by you.
This information will be used to process your order of goods from us. Also, if you have opted in on the relevant page on this website, we will use your personal information to keep you up to date about similar products and services that we offer. All submissions of personal information and payment details are protected by SSL encryption.
The acronym “GDPR” stands for General Data Protection Regulation. This is a new data privacy law that was adopted by European Parliament in 2016. GDPR strengthens the rights that individuals have regarding their personal data and seeks to unify data protection laws across Europe.GDPR is intended to protect the privacy and personal data of European residents. check out the official homepage of the GDPR at www.eugdpr.org
If you’re in the EU you may be able to:
• Ask for a copy of the personal data we’ve collected about you.
• Ask for a copy of the personal data you provided for our products and services.
• Request that we stop sending you direct marketing messages.
• Ask that we stop using your personal data for certain purposes, or for a period of time.
• Ask that we amend or delete your personal data.
• If we ask for consent to process your personal data, you can later withdraw your consent.
What personal information do we store?:
We do not store credit card details or share customer details with any third parties unless we require processing your order of goods from usHow do we use your information?:
Distribution of Information:
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
We may do so when:
(1) permitted or required by law; or,
(2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
(3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Cookies are used on our Web-Store shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. Cookies are small data text files that are sent from a server computer during a browsing session. Cookies are typically stored on your computer’s hard drive and are used by websites to simulate a continuous connection to that site. Your browser option allows you to disable cookies. You should note that if you do decide to disable cookies, you may not be able to access all the services on this site.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking
a look at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy and any changes to this policy will be posted.